Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wavy sweatbands

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Dave,
If you look at the measurement they give you will see that the hat has shrunk but the leather didn't keep up. 23" = 7 3/8 not 1/2, so the hat should be reblocked back out to original.
I'll have an email to you before the end of the night!!

Originally posted by SHARPETOYS
Jamespowers

I think this one would work better for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52370&item=8116783987&rd=1

Use our secret program!!

Actually this is the same hat I am wearing today! Albeit without the Open Road Block. I reshaped mine into a C crown. :D It is nice and light with a wide enough brim for the sunny day.
I am not even going to ask about the secret program but i think I have an idea. ;)

Regards to all,

J

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Art, is there a chance that it can be resized to a 7 5/8 or is it too much of a stretch, pardon the pun, to get it back to a 7 1/2?

Yup, I can James, but you will lose just a little in teh crown height.

Originally posted by Canadave
Hey Art, what ABOUT this one? Any chance of stretching it to a 7/8? I'd like to keep the Open Road block. (Same deal on losing crown height?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52370&item=8116783987&rd=1

If I can get it for a good price, I might grab it.

David

PS If a tag says 7/8, is it likely a 7 7/8 or 6 7/8? (I've got an email in to a seller asking to measure the inside circumference.)

Gee, I never figured you for an Open Road sort. :D I tried mine in its standard block but it made me look like Hoss from Bonanza---something I could do without. LOL LOL
It would be good to see you in a wide brim though. You have a day or so to think about it. :cool2:

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael