Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WB Engineer boots-Purchased Moto HORSEBUTT DRESS ENGINEER BOOTS

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
So I have been searching for a while to find the perfect pair of engineer boots in horsehide. Anyone here would like to part with a pair they have had sitting on the shelves?

I wear 9 in most brands
8E in Wesco Mr. Lou
9 in Allen Edmonds (I could most likely do 8.5)
I would like to have them in Black ( have too many brown-colored boots), that said please let me know what you have an what you would want for them.

Thank you all,
Shawn

RideTilSunset

New in Town
I have The Real Mccoy Buco boots size 8.5D (I wear a 8.5E for Wesco Boss and this fits roomier) Black Horsebutt. Would you be interested in them?

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
OH MANNNN those look soo great man. I tell you if you had put those up a few months back I would have taken them in a minute..... but when I was looking for boots no one had them for sale. So, I purchased the motor engineer boots. Best of luck with the sale, man. If I see someone I will direct them to you.
I love The Real Mccoy as a company and wear their jackets.....

gily

A-List Customer
I have The Real Mccoy Buco boots size 8.5D (I wear a 8.5E for Wesco Boss and this fits roomier) Black Horsebutt. Would you be interested in them?
I love mines they patina very nice (tea core) as a reference I use brannock 12 and use size 11 in these boots, I would recommend these over MOTO; having said that be very careful with the person you deal as the one offering the boots just joined a couple of weeks ago, also scammers always look for people wanting to buy things here

AHP91

Practically Family
I love mines they patina very nice (tea core) as a reference I use brannock 12 and use size 11 in these boots, I would recommend these over MOTO; having said that be very careful with the person you deal as the one offering the boots just joined a couple of weeks ago, also scammers always look for people wanting to buy things here
So these McCoys boots run a full size bigger than brannock? I see different things posted - some say 1/2 size big, I believe the RMC site they run true to size...?

gily

A-List Customer
So these McCoys boots run a full size bigger than brannock? I see different things posted - some say 1/2 size big, I believe the RMC site they run true to size...?
Yes different sites post different sizes, as a reference Im 11.5US 12.5JP on Clinch, 11.5 John Lofgren, 12 alden barrie and Trubalance, I was going to send a message to Standard and Strange as they list I think true to size which Im sure its not the case, my size 11 in Real Mccoys boots fits with enough space to use thick socks, it will be I will say similar to a size 11.5 John Lofgren or 11.5 attractions, Im a size 12D in brannock device.

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
thank you Gily, MOTO pricing is really good. I have had the boots for about a month now but since these are my first boots I really don't know what to look for. It seems like the leather is of great quality, even and thick. The stitching is on point and it is already developing roles :). The Fit is ok, however, I could go half of size smaller (again since these were my first pair I wanted to play it safe, and fixed it with some leather insoles) I would love to get my hands on some Lofgren to see the differences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner