Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WB : TONY NOWAK SURROGATES JACKET

timblade

New in Town
I would like to buy a TONY NOWAK SURROGATES size 42-44.
Not the RILEY version.
I will offer a very good price for it.

1058040654_o.jpg

1058040656_o.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I posted the info and old ad as I have never even heard of one. Googled what you were looking for and there is very little info out there on them. That ad was about the #3 topic that came up. Were these a really limited run?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I posted the info and old ad as I have never even heard of one. Googled what you were looking for and there is very little info out there on them. That ad was about the #3 topic that came up. Were these a really limited run?

California based Tony Nowak used to make leather jackets for the movies and more famously a copy of a 1940's Californian half-belt for the film Surrogates. He also made the last Indiana Jones film jackets. Nowak sold some Surrogates jackets for a while then unfortunately he died. The Vanson's were a limited run of Surrogates copies made by Logan's Closet - a film jacket copier who produces the odd facsimile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko