Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We miss you!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
ALL!!!!

Oh why have you left us!? :( Will you ever return? Ladies, the tea parties are not the same without yous! All of yous, please come back! Not that the gals here are not super rad, cause they are, er super rad, urm...Im gonna stop now :eek:

LD *missing all the missing ladies*

GOK

One Too Many
I've recently started a new job and am working at least 11 hours a day, so I just don't have time to Lounge around like I did when I was working for myself.

I miss so many people here...and to those I owe letters to - I promise I will get my act together soon. I just need to adopt some effective time management skills! :p

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was just thinking about this the other day. I miss VintageJess!! She always had great posts!!! I hope she sees this and will let us know how she and her family are doing. I know her husband was in the military. Maybe he came home and she is busy spending time with him and her baby.... But, it would be nice to hear from her, and know that all is well:(

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
How funny--I was just thinking the same thing about some of my favorites, including Magneto--but isn't planning her wedding/moving/canoodling with her sweetheart, etc?

But I'm glad to hear from GOK--I've missed you, but am happy that things are going well for you!

LadyStardust

Practically Family
It's great to see GOK back! :)

This topic has actually been tumbling around in my mind too. I also really miss PrettySquareGal, she was so fun and kind, and was quite active, and then she went away. :( I hope all our missing ladies are alright , and whatever they're doing, wherever they are they're having a good time and are content.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Not one of the girls, but I really miss WildRoot. I know he said goodbye officially and all that but I loved his posts and enthusiasm.

Lauren too, so much! Anybody know what she's up to (besides making gorgeous clothes I'm sure)?

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I was away for a bit since getting put on very strict bedrest during my pregnancy.Then,having a newborn in the house left me little time to play on the computer.Now that Dashiell's a few months old I'm learning to squeeze out a bit of time for myself.(But I missed you all very much!)

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Oh Ruby Red Locks, I've missed you so!

I remember when you just bought a pretty dress that you thought would work for you because you were just beginning to show and now, look at you--snuggling with your baby.

And that great name too--Dashiell--it's the third Dashiell under the age of two that I know.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
LadyStardust said:
It's great to see GOK back! :)

This topic has actually been tumbling around in my mind too. I also really miss PrettySquareGal, she was so fun and kind, and was quite active, and then she went away. :( I hope all our missing ladies are alright , and whatever they're doing, wherever they are they're having a good time and are content.

Aren't you a doll! Thank you. I'm just very busy with work and life, but I do try to read and post once in a while. :)

lindylady

A-List Customer
Don't know if this applies to me, but I've been away for a bit due to final exams and graduating. Now, I have to study for and pass the dreaded hurdle that is the bar exam. I'll pop in now and then, though, when I need a break. After the bar exam, I expect to be posting more messages!

JazzBaby

Practically Family
lindylady said:
Don't know if this applies to me, but I've been away for a bit due to final exams and graduating. Now, I have to study for and pass the dreaded hurdle that is the bar exam. I'll pop in now and then, though, when I need a break. After the bar exam, I expect to be posting more messages!

Groan! Don't even mention exams...!

Naama

Practically Family
I also don't know if it applies to me, but I don't really know why I haven't been here for quite a time... I didn't really do anything I SHOULD HAVE done these days either :rolleyes:

Naama

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
weird, that you would post this. hahah I have not been on in like over a month. how strange. I dont know why i dont click the FL link ... I should click it more!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
lol

I passed Rebecca D on the sidewalk in front of Britex fabric store yesterday! I dont think she saw me wave at her, she seemed to be in her own world. We have all been there.

Of corse, her look was spot on :)

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points