Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wedding Day Today! Thank you FL.

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Folks,

As you old time Loungers know, Magneto and I met in 2006 at a Fedora Lounge get together in San Francisco. A year later, we were engaged. And today, on Nob Hill in San Francisco, we will be married. I wanted to say thanks to MK for having this wonderful forum for all vintage people to enjoy. Without the Lounge, I would have never met the woman that at noon is going to be my wife. We are having a small private ceremony and then a vintage cocktail wedding celebration tomorrow night. Neither of us are on the Lounge much anymore due to life and other interests. However we have never forgotten that the Lounge bridged us communication-wise together.

A very hearty and happy thanks to you folks and The Lounge.

All our best,

FedoraGent​
55690002.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Jon...

My heartfelt friendship and goodwishes are with you both on your happy day, today!! I will raise a glass to you both this evening and look forward to seeing you both (this time as Mr & Mrs!).

Many, Many Congratulations to you both! you're a wonderful, wonderful couple!!

Your pal, Paddy.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
A HAPPY DAY!

Had a chance to meet Fedora Gent @ the Tiki-Ti in LA & I wish both you & Magneto the BEST in your future life together! :eusa_clap

Solid Citizen :D

vintage68

Practically Family
Well how cool is that?! Congratulations you two. :eusa_clap

I'm a fourth generation San Franciscan and can say that SF is one of the best places to get married and start a new life together.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
This is a great answer to all the Vintage Dating and other sorts of threads. What a nice story. All the best to both of you!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congratulations to you two. I'll drink a toast to your happiness and long life together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana