Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Mr. Lou in Natural Essex - Iron Heart UK - 11E

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Wesco Mister Lou Engineer Boots in Size 11E in Natural Essex. $640 shipped CONUS. Very lightly worn—only a couple walks around the block. Slightly sun tanned on the front to add some patina. Some patina marks around the shaft and buckles, which is inevitable with this type of leather. Extremely soft leather. More details via the Iron Heart listing here:

https://www.ironheart.co.uk/footwear/wesco-mrlou-nat.html

Happy to answer any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• wesco1.jpg
    wesco1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 241
  • wesco2.jpg
    wesco2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 229
  • wesco3.jpg
    wesco3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
  • wesco4.jpg
    wesco4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 227
  • wesco5.jpg
    wesco5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 234
  • wesco6.jpg
    wesco6.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 225
  • wesco7.jpg
    wesco7.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 245

Seank

A-List Customer
Oh man. These are soo nice I am looking at buying some like this but unfortunately these are to big. GLWS!!

Ayeteael

A-List Customer
Oh man. These are soo nice I am looking at buying some like this but unfortunately these are to big. GLWS!!
Appreciate it! To clarify, I’m only selling because this last doesn’t seem to work for my wide feet. I tried to go up half a size but I have too much room in the toebox and the width still seems a little too snug for me. Hoping these boots find a good home since they’re fantastic.

Last edited:

Xopher

A-List Customer
I’m a Wesco dealer. If you wanted to get fitted for a pair with a different last we could get you squared away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ