Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
During a below 0'f morning (with wind chill) I wore a Filson Mackinaw cap. A heavy wool jacket, wool cap and high collar worked to keep me comfortable.

i-HbRhNg6-M.jpg

This morning a sun dog was present. The sun dog was a sure sign we were dropping a lot in temp from the day before. I struggled to take a pic. Below is the best that I got.

i-7DsK8n3-S.jpg

Home for lunch and then back to work in a warm cap and a warmer jacket as the evening temps are expected to be below zero with wind chill warnings.

i-Mg3Xm5J-M.jpg

i-RxqZ7z2-M.jpg

i-ZV5zPsn-M.jpg

i-skGJhD5-M.jpg

i-g2QSKGn-M.jpg

i-JXwbPtF-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Wearing what's listed as a Mucros green & brown 8 panel driving cap for light snow cleanup this morning.
I have three Mucros Weavers' "Trinity" Ivy caps myself. Well made, very comfortable, and, I thought, reasonably priced.

Color 31 - Charcoal
gBLL0g6.jpg

Color 150 - Green
iQUdgtg.jpg

Color 230 - Blue
0zuJ4BY.jpg

I did wear the Charcoal cap while running errands earlier today, even though the photo is a couple of years old.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Cold day had me wearing a Filson cap (dog soirée) , a fuzzy Cordova Cap (morning walkabout) and a Well Dressed Cap (work,lunch and back to work).

i-M6K45zF-M.jpg

i-6JwhSBJ-M.jpg

i-xHz4V8R-M.jpg

i-ccgg4kv-M.jpg

i-cq72q7d-M.jpg

I am efforting to enjoy Minnesota winter tonight. I like winter, but the below 10'f weather is wearing on me. Tonight the temps are -6f with a windchill at -17'f. I have walked the dog and am doing a walkabout the property sipping a Surley Pilsner.

i-9WWxbrd-M.jpg

Cheers folks, Eric -