Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What do you look like?

kirawoidan

New in Town
Everyone's pics were so lovely, I had to post one. This is of me when I wasn't expecting and I have red eyes! But, I still think it's cute.
Picture748.jpg

chippler

New in Town

here's a vintage pic of me, in my vintage t-shirt in one of those ye olde vintage speak-easy bars. OK, I lied. It's a recent pic of me in a new t-shirt in a modern German-style restaurant. The beer is even recent, too. I just figured with this being a vintage style site and all if I lied you would all think I was cool. I am such a modern phoney lol.

- Chris

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
deanglen said:
Trying to like the goatee, without Just For Men, but alas, back to full beard and tint from a tube since then (ref. avatar). That's a vintage A-3 Army Air Forces HBT Mechanic's hat I got off OFAS. Don't I look the compassionate shepherd. lol lol
IMGP1002_edited.jpg

dean

That sir looks like Killian's!!!! Good choice. lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Scuffy... You would be surprised at how much people like to exploit those without limbs. :) You should see me rock the turn table.

Scuffy said:
OMG! You have no legs!!!! It must be hard to pull a show off like that! lol :D

olive bleu

One Too Many
chippler said:

here's a vintage pic of me, in my vintage t-shirt in one of those ye olde vintage speak-easy bars. OK, I lied. It's a recent pic of me in a new t-shirt in a modern German-style restaurant. The beer is even recent, too. I just figured with this being a vintage style site and all if I lied you would all think I was cool. I am such a modern phoney lol.

- Chris

I believe that anyone who favours a nice cold brew of that size will be considered more than cool around here:cheers1: