Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What DO you want for Christmas?

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
Lunch at Canter's Deli (oh wait, that's going to happen).

How about a nice pair of diamond dress clips?
102821.jpg

In a perfect world? A 1959 Cadillac Convertible or a 1966 Chevy Caprice Wagon.

More realistically? A nice Stetson Fedora would be good, maybe a Whippet, or good old cash always works.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Wool hollywood trousers with brace buttons and a two inch cuff.
A cotton dress shirt with a point collar and blue stripes. French cuffed.
An expensive pair of brown two-toned shoes.
A federation IV hat in 'Moonstone'.
Double breasted Grey Herringbone 3/4 length coat with peaked lapels and a belted back with a center vent.

I could go on...

Edward

Bartender
I think this is the first year my mother didn't ask for a list, so I have no idea what they're cooking up. I tried for years to get them to use my amazon wishlist, but no dice, so I have no idea. There are plenty of things I'd like, though the things of real consequence aren't things that can be bought, alas. I wish I didn't have to leave my cats behind for Christmas, it doesn't seem fair after all they do for me all year, but that's the way it goes.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
A new black leather handbag would be lovely - Anya Hindmarch has a gorgeous one thats a mix of leather and suede so I'm dropping hints like there's no tomorrow!

You know...this might sound odd...but I can't think of one thing. During the year I usually just go out and purchase what I need...or realistically have a desire for. I also feel most of those things to be out of my family's budget...or I don't want them spending much on me. Now..the reverse is true for me. I want to get them what they truely would be excited for. I like to see their eyes light up with surprise and delight. Not just the kiddies...but also my kiddies who have so suddenly grown up. My father was that way as well. It meant more to him to see the joy in others at Christmas time.
Merry Christmas..!!
HD

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.

But more seriously,
Yeah, this.

Also, I could use some sweaters, or a peacoat.

EDIT: I also really want some fun socks, preferably over the calf argyle.

Last edited:

brspiritus

One of the Regulars
I'm with Bruce Wayne on this one. Otherwise I'd like a medium brown 3pc sharkskin suit, Burgundy Wingtips and a Stetson Whippet in a complementary color. Yeah I'm really dreaming here lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko