Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What does your travel kit look like,

DeaconKC

One Too Many
Okay, sounds weird but my kit is now in 2 parts. Thanks to the nonsense of the TSA, it now goes like this:
Part 1 Carry on bag: 2 pairs of shorts and socks, small Bible, notepad, disposable razor, Omega Badger Brush in prescription bottle, Omega Shaving Cream in a small tube, deodorant, toothbrush, tooth paste. If enough room a spare polo shirt.
Section 2 that goes in the checked luggage has: Small case with leatherman tool, Gillette Knack Razor and real blades that fit into a plastic soap box.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Its an open and shut case

3393_1.jpg

3393_2.jpg

Sorry not able to get a picture, but in the past there were several yearly trips that I made such as camping or going to Las Vegas either for pleasure or for work. The difference in focus and time of the event made for changes in what I brought. I had a bad crash of my PC and in the restore lost a bunch of documents in Word and Excel as well as pictures. For the trips I had a number of different check lists for packing in my Excel files to help me not forget something important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran