Yeah I figured it wasn't actually a 7 5/8 but thought a seller might have measured it and labeled it incorrectly. Nice hat though even though it's too small.I wish! The length of the head opening precludes it being my size, but I bet I can find it a home and pay for another Gannon with the profit.
Yeah I figured it wasn't actually a 7 5/8 but thought a seller might have measured it and labeled it incorrectly. Nice hat though even though it's too small.
Nice hat.. I saw that one earlier today. I think I have a couple hats from that seller.
Got my first hat from Agnoulita - a modified bowler, wider brim, slightly shorter crown.
The brim came completely flat - a quick steam with the Jiffy and it was a piece of cake to get it the way you see below.
Overall, very nicely made hat, I'm very happy with how this came out.
Hat is silver rabbit, with a charcoal ("Iron") ribbon.
Here are the specs:
• 22 3/4 in - 57.8 cm
• Head Shape: Regular Oval
• Felt Weight: Dress Weight
• Rabbit Fur Felt Color: Silver
• Overall Stiffness: Extra-Stiff
• Brim Stiffness: Hard
• Crown Height: 4 3/4”
• Brim Width (After Roll): 2 1/2"
• Pencil Curl: 3/4"
• Ribbon hatband width: 1 1/4"
• Ribbon hatband color: Contrasting
• Ribbon Hat Band Color: Iron
• Brim-edge Ribbon Binding: Contrasting
• Brim-edge ribbon binding color: Iron
• Sweatband Color (Inside): Burgundy
• Lining Color (Inside): Teal
View attachment 445343