Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
GClark said:
My Art Fawcett VS Strat inspired (Natural Beaver) before heading out to work. This one is my current favorite
No meeting, no tie today...

VS_strat_beforeWork.jpg
Art outdid himself!!!!

This one looks great and you wear it well!!! :eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mike in Seattle said:
The photos in the two posts directly above - HarpPlayerGene and a quote of a GClark post - am I the only one thinking "Separated at birth perhaps?" ;)

That's kinda' funny - I hadn't noticed it but there's a resemblance there alright.

Hey, GClark, my brother, can I borrow that jacket?! :D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
zetwal said:
I didn't know Stratoliners came in oxblood. That's really cool -

That's what I call the color and I believe the hat to be a Strat' but it could be some other maker's clone. Here's the thing: I bought it in an already refurbished state (see photos below) but that service had obviously been done years ago. I think "JayBee" was a brand name for John B. Stetson refurbishing at the time. This hat really has the quality and feel of the real thing but the original sweat and liner are long gone. [huh]

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

GClark

One of the Regulars
HarpPlayerGene said:
That's kinda' funny - I hadn't noticed it but there's a resemblance there alright.

Hey, GClark, my brother, can I borrow that jacket?! :D

Hmmm - I guess I do see it
I never noticed a resemblance, but did think you were a good looking guy... :)

You can borrow the jacket if I can borrow some hats. You don't happen to be a 7 3/8 do you?

GC

buler

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
That's what I call the color and I believe the hat to be a Strat' but it could be some other maker's clone. Here's the thing: I bought it in an already refurbished state (see photos below) but that service had obviously been done years ago. I think "JayBee" was a brand name for John B. Stetson refurbishing at the time. This hat really has the quality and feel of the real thing but the original sweat and liner are long gone. [huh]

DSC_0058.jpg

Oh man Gene!!! That is worthy of a ton of hat envy. LOVE that color.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ