Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so WRONG! Guess that's why it is so damn FUNNY! The eyes are eerily similar.....

Wrooong is the new baaad... and these guys are baaaad.

Mike, Perry... I like the level headed brims you are sporting today. Nice!

David, the Strat looks great. I have this color too... great spring choice. Just watch out for robins.

Happy thursday, gents.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Happy Thursday. Back from the airport, coffee shop, grocery store, dog walk and a run. I need a breather! I am strolling the yard in my oldster Stetson with gills. The hat has a whopping tall crown that is accented with a wide ribbon and gill work. Very unique hat for me.

IMG1063-M.jpg

Liner shot;

IMG1079-M.jpg

Gills are fun!

IMG1080-M.jpg

I am working to wear all of my hats before the warmer weather hits. Todays 50' temp make it perfect felt wearing weather.

Eric-

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys. Alan - you really cracked me up with JtD (Jimmy the Douglas) while slightly giving me the creeps at the same time.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike, the 100 looks very sharp on you. Fine Hat.

David, great Strat, the color looks great.

Perry, that is a Hat for every day. Wonderful.

Erik, that's great to hear, I wish you good luck for your project..

Eric, very nice the old Stetson. Super ribbon.

Ale, cool photo, the Whippet looks very good. I love this City feeling in the background.

Thanks Manfred! This one is a variation on the Dobbs GP theme... heather felt rather than suede, unstitched self band and straighter blocking in the crown than some others. The style has some swashbuckle, which I kind of enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk