Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

konadog

Practically Family
Art Fawcett lightweight beaver felt. 5" crown, 2.25" brim.
art fawcett tan-9.jpg
art fawcett tan-3.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Alan, Thank you! Yes very soft felt. Beautiful Royal Stetson Vita-Felt! The contrasting binding makes a great impact.

Moehawk, Thanks! Really like your John Batterson! Fantastic finish / color!

Charlie, Thank you too!

Pandora, Sharp 1950s Stetson Whippet!

Esther, Great hat selection! Like the bow color.

S4C, Very nice Stetson Stratoliner. Also like the tie!

Tommy, Great back drop for your Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road! Looks like great weather too.

David, Super looking Stetson Strat!

Daniele, Fantastic Feiner Haarhut! Really like the ribbon design (fabric) and bow. Also felt color / finish.

MadDawg, Stylish Akubra Squatter!

Bruno, Great looking 1950s Stetson Playboy! Same with jacket and tie.

Eric, Sensational Stetson Vogue! Really like the wide binding and color combinations. Also great later change ups!

Bob, Super looking NOS Canadian Biltmore "Naples" Royal Quality! I really like the form and black hats are winners.

Moon, Pristine Stetson Royal Stratoliner! Great felt finish.

Richard, Fantastic looking thin ribbon Resistol 5X! Super smooth finish!

Frunobulax, Your SB Campdraft has great company!

Chamuco, And your Campdraft is having a fun time!
Indeed Mayser, indeed !!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Some people like chocolate, others prefer vanilla. I'm in the vanilla/Silverbelly camp. [huh]

I have too many Silverbelly hats, though. They're all starting to look alike to me. I'm just bored with the color and a low paying warehouse job doesn't give me many options to buying something new and different. Although I was able to snag another Resistol Stagecoach at a very cheap cost it definitely wasn't my first choice in hats.

Here's a Royal Stetson OR in Silverbelly. Aside from the 2 1/2 brim width it doesn't look any different from the other OR that I posted yesterday. I'm tired of the color...

Royal_Stetson.jpg

The_RS_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Impossible to keep up around here, but I'll make an (early, pre-dawn) Super Sunny Sunday attempt with my OTHER M&K Custom, in gray/green, with deep emerald ribbon, 2-3/4" brim...

DSC01690.jpg DSC01693.jpg DSC01710B.jpg DSC01713.jpg DSC01706.jpg

Gotta get some sleep!

Thank you kindly, Trenchy! But what IS bogielicious?

Note on M&K Custom Hatters: The building at the address inside the hat is still there, next to the semi-famous Barclay Hotel on W 4th St. in LA, CA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21