Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I believe you have it in you to do so Scott.
There is nothin to it Marty. Once you get past the burning eyes, smoke smelling clothing, nicotine stained fingers,the occational burn,kronic coughing and the possability of cancer it is just like breathing.

DOUGLAS

Orgetorix said:
there really is no substitute for an in-person lesson from an experience bow tie wearer.

I agree and I would appreciate some one showing me how to correctly tie one since I just basically tie it.

Alan I just watched the video. So that is how you do it.

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Here's today. It's not vintage, classic or a fedora but it is just like me...a little worn out. Does the Stetson shirt save me from getting banned? :eek:

Aaron-BC202B.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
You're here to stay.

Aaron Hats said:
Here's today. It's not vintage, classic or a fedora but it is just like me...a little worn out. Does the Stetson shirt save me from getting banned? :eek:

Aaron-BC202B.jpg

Don't worry Aaron, I'll help you out. We Retailer's need to stick together and help each other out. Besides, I'll need your help when they try to kick me out.
Marty

DOUGLAS

Thanks gentlemen. The crown is 5-1/2" open and the brim is 2-1/4". I wish I had one in every color.

bolthead

May Not Be a Fedora, But.....

Ok, so it's not a Fedora, but this snappy Cuffley is a Stetson. It was a bit on the chilly side here today so I was able to pull it out, it's new and I couldn't wait to wear it anyway. :D

Cuffley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21