Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it's my beater SBCD.
7c45d5fc5e1bd62ace4f3548eb71537a.jpg
b1eb9fe195bd3853a55e3074db1fbfc7.jpg

All things serve the Beam.
Sweet beater, bud! One of the nicest I've seen!!

You aren't going to offer to sell it to him for One Million Dollars are you? ;)

TWO DOLLARS!!

Thanks hato!:)

Dude, only two words: Bad. Ass.

Like! We knew about the thing for whips, Bob, but stitches? Well, suture self!!

Groan...

All day Hat-tiquing in Indianapolis - unsuccessfully, I might add. Not a darn thing. However, I did pick up a sweet Irish tweed over coat and a nice sport coat for myself. (sigh) I'll never turn a profit this way...

BGGCD along for the ride

Picture1.jpg

Found this, but I wasn't going to pay $145 for it. Pretty cool, tho.

Picture2.jpg

Last edited:

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Good evening all been laid up in bed for 3 days so no hat wearing for me. Awhile back I saw a post on different types of bashes. Any clue where I can see them? I'm supposed to receive 2 FedIV's tomorrow and not sure what bash to use. And to keep the integrity of the thread I'm wearing my BGCD IN BED;) Wife says I'm an idiot........I said "yeah but you knew that when you married me.":D
Thanks
Oh.....great looking hats as usual. Nice way to pass the time.

Was warm enough for shirt-sleeves today (ice storm coming Friday) so I did a bit of wood hauling. My wife snapped this pic while I was wearing my Amish straw. She did not snap a pic of the tractor gymnastics I was doing on the other creek bank. Probably need to work on the road on that side ...

31879969180_b90ca47699_z.jpg

giphy.gif
Geez, Bob. We'd get along swimmingly. You, Sir, are a bad a$$!!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Was warm enough for shirt-sleeves today (ice storm coming Friday) so I did a bit of wood hauling. My wife snapped this pic while I was wearing my Amish straw. She did not snap a pic of the tractor gymnastics I was doing on the other creek bank. Probably need to work on the road on that side ...

31879969180_b90ca47699_z.jpg

giphy.gif

Were you walking a Wheely Bob ? I know the flip a Tractor on you story , I saw my Grandfather do it . All he said was ,"S*** !" It was on him !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points