Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Nice dimensions, nice hat!

If you are heading to London, you *may* score on Portobello Road, but it is somewhat overpriced for new stuff and random for the old hats. Covent Garden has a few vintage shops Rokit and another one off Neal Street and ask for felt hats and they may be hidden somewhere but they tend to be stingy brim, but you never know - they also have some randomly nice Hawaiian shirts.

If not, Camden or the various East London markets (Spitalfields and Brick Lane by Liverpool Street). You're probably now going to tell me you lived in London for x years and know all this [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will that get me a hat?

It will be an heavy week, the humidity and the heat are increasing
Most of Italy is under the spell of an heat wave with degrees until 40-41 C° in the inland town like Florence
2yxlxfm.jpg

A pleasant walk in the morning with a panama made for PHD, the back home in the afternoon will be more tough
Thanks for all the likes you gave in the past week. I try to do my best to be on the FL parade, but sometimes summer rules!
Great look there, Daniele. You don't seem too worried about the temperature yet!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
At least we cool down a bit at night. But we're headed to 101F today and 108F tomorrow and Thursday... and I've sold all the straw that fits me now, LOL. All I have left is this fairly loose llano weave Cuenca from my first trip to Ecuador in 2012. Oh, I do have the Wormser Milan still, thank heavens!

You guys consistently rock this place with all the great felt and straw! Inspirational this place, is.... in my best Yoda impersonation.

i-8zDCNxD-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana