Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Excellent Stetson
6823f81669581694f8113a5ca89ad4e5.jpg
1245d61c56a3a4d2e1f5f064cc14349f.jpg

Everyone have a wonderful week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent looking hat Richard.

A joyous Monday to all! I can't keep pace with rate of fantastic hattery highlighted here, but here is my Monday morning Mallory, from about 1920!
S8XAKBJG.jpg

ANOTHER "Nor 'Eastah" on it's way here, due in tomorrow. Still picking up from last week's weather, and this new one is predicted to be worse (or better, depending on your perspective) with about twice the snow as fell last week. Fine. We'll see what happens, and respond accordingly.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Daniele, that is a stunning hat!
Thanks! It was a lucky find!

Unbelievably lovely hat. Unusual color, indeed.
It's going to be hard for any other one to beat that out for HOTD (in my mind, anyway).
Matt Thanks! Sometimes I envy your homburgs, today is the opposite ;)

That color is stupendous Daniele. It is so nice that the little liner logo is in such good shape. A pleasure to behold.
Thanks Mike. It arrived new and unworn as all the "A.Meer" hats I bought some times ago!
I saw you are under the sun with a lovely temperature. Here we are under the capricious spring sky

28hpqo2.jpg

Ecuyer & Thomas "Diplomatique" worn before the great rain
eq6y4g.jpg

It is an unusual color homburg. It is ripe red cherry
The shapes are the imposing ones of this type of hat made before the Second World War
208aczt.jpg

The felt is very thin and malleable, finished very well. The sweatbandis very thin and light
j0lmxx.jpg

There is no lining, just a tip with the brand. Not even a paper label
nx6dyv.jpg

The hat arrives new and never used by a leftover stock of the A. Meer hats shop in Strasbourg.
xfsvg6.jpg

Thanks for your likes of the past few days, I have not responded adequately to a home computer failure.
Good Monday froma a rainy Verona

Daniele this is your new BEST hat!! ASTOUNDING!!!

A joyous Monday to all! I can't keep pace with rate of fantastic hattery highlighted here, but here is my Monday morning Mallory, from about 1920!
View attachment 110239
ANOTHER "Nor 'Eastah" on it's way here, due in tomorrow. Still picking up from last week's weather, and this new one is predicted to be worse (or better, depending on your perspective) with about twice the snow as fell last week. Fine. We'll see what happens, and respond accordingly.

You are winning the snow derby my friend. And I love that Mallory!

Ecuyer & Thomas "Diplomatique" worn before the great rain

It is an unusual color homburg. It is ripe red cherry
The shapes are the imposing ones of this type of hat made before the Second World War
208aczt.jpg

The felt is very thin and malleable, finished very well. The sweatbandis very thin and light

There is no lining, just a tip with the brand. Not even a paper label

The hat arrives new and never used by a leftover stock of the A. Meer hats shop in Strasbourg.

Thanks for your likes of the past few days, I have not responded adequately to a home computer failure.
Good Monday froma a rainy Verona

Very special to find a rare old hat in a rare color. A true beauty!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Daniele this is your new BEST hat!! ASTOUNDING!!!
Thanks Charlie, you must be here in front of the first
2pqkwpe.jpg

or the second wardrobe
2mhihko.jpg

to decide the best hat in Verona ;)

Very special to find a rare old hat in a rare color. A true beauty!
Thanks Alan. It was one of the lucky findings in my hats chase!

View attachment 110239

A wonderful Derby for the inclement weather. Stay warm and safe, keeping an eye on your area in the news. Love a great old stiff felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko