Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homero Ortega wild-ass straw this morning for errands. Needed some ventilation with 90+ temps heading my way.
24Jun18 Ortega brim 400x.jpg
24Jun18 Ortega front 400x.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Greetings All:
Today I’m totally torqued off with all this page re-load, screen jumpin all over, page freeze up...on and on STUFF!!
I do not know WHAT’s DIFFRENT...except my blood pressure!!!
Anyone else??
Dobbs straw. View attachment 126665 View attachment 126666 View attachment 126667 View attachment 126668
Tryin to be well! Bowen
Ps: even this screwed up.
Yup. Me too. This new upgrade literally sucks. I can't get through typing a post with out it freezing up and loading.

Wearing my new, to me, Royal Stetson Playboy (mid 50's to early 60's?) today. Pictures taken just before I left the house this morning. I intend to steam and try to reshape the crown a bit this weekend, but I received two unexpected and very positive comments from complete strangers as i walked into the office from the parking garage. Felt good! :)

pat----

When you get a chance, please cross post your hat with details to the "Playboys on Parade" thread for posterity.

Nice hat!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

psklenar

One of the Regulars
Very nice Playboy, have we seen the innards?

Thank you sir! I've posted one or two from the auction so far. Per the request below, I plan to post full details this weekend.

When you get a chance, please cross post your hat with details to the "Playboys on Parade" thread for posterity.

I shall try to do so this weekend, thank you!
pat----

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Waiting to have a volumetric computerized tomography for an implant on myself. To my pleasant surprise, it was free of charge (I send these guys a lot of patients for tomographies, and the owner went to dental school with me.) The surgeon won't charge me for the implant (same thing.) The lab won't charge for the crown, either (they better not.)
So, a free tooth, but still a hassle, and a pain.
It was this feeling of "belonging" that made me come back to Mexico.

Optimo Olympian Green Manhattan.
6795301f93acd74a9b41b32e26052529.jpg
96503c0531259e66c21a5c6dd7def1dd.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider