Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Friday Dobbs Milan “Coronado color sand. One of my favorite hats. It just feels right.
ae22a5559fa375bf60a143a623bdc8f6.jpg
ae22a5559fa375bf60a143a623bdc8f6.jpg
3de4681360a3e74534eee834934d070f.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Great looking outfit for a night out. Dig those shoes.

That sure is a nice looking, well made straw. I'll have to look into these guys.

What a fine looking VS, that crown is so impressive. Way to look imposing for a meeting, did you win?

Only a hat fanatic would consider a gun safe to protect their collection. Of course, with your stellar hat stable, I would have armed guards and gun towers at your compound.

That Stetson sure looks serviceable in a hot climate. Needed one of these here in the Pacific Northwest today. Good to see you.
Same here my friend, i hope you are enjoying your hats in good health

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Great looking outfit for a night out. Dig those shoes.

That sure is a nice looking, well made straw. I'll have to look into these guys.

What a fine looking VS, that crown is so impressive. Way to look imposing for a meeting, did you win?

Only a hat fanatic would consider a gun safe to protect their collection. Of course, with your stellar hat stable, I would have armed guards and gun towers at your compound.

That Stetson sure looks serviceable in a hot climate. Needed one of these here in the Pacific Northwest today. Good to see you.
I live in a gated community with armed guards at the entrance, Red. They are not uncommon in Mexico, and, unfortunately, it is necessary. A guy I know, who doesn't live in one, just had his house burglarized, with about 200,000 dollars in jewelry stolen.

We also have had several maids steal stuff from our house before, so I no longer trust them. They have no idea how much my hats are worth (neither does my wife, BTW :) ,) but they know how attached I am to them.

It's the price I pay for living here. Although I know that such things also happen in the US, it is much more common here.

And besides, I'm a worrywart.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
That is a good sized brim. Looks like the chance of rain may win out.

I like those two toned weaves, and the vents. Great for hot weather.

I was going to take the Melvin downtown to see a little live music tonight, but that chance of rain, and the radar, told me I had better go with some felt. '60s era Royal Stetson will get to hear the tunes.
DSCN3004 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2996 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Off to have some entertainment
DSCN3002 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great weekend,
Michael
Looking good, Michael.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
My wife is ambivalent about the hats but hates the mustache; doubt it lasts long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grow one like Emiliano Zapata's, Brent, and show up with the rest of the outfit. You'll sweep her off her feet.
Now, that's a hat and a mustache! She'll say. Or she might call the cops.
5a14214b74e7bd5ae3a7d2f5a2cc0a7b.jpg

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I live in a gated community with armed guards at the entrance, Red. They are not uncommon in Mexico, and, unfortunately, it is necessary. A guy I know, who doesn't live in one, just had his house burglarized, with about 200,000 dollars in jewelry stolen.

We also have had several maids steal stuff from our house before, so I no longer trust them. They have no idea how much my hats are worth (neither does my wife, BTW :) ,) but they know how attached I am to them.

It's the price I pay for living here. Although I know that such things also happen in the US, it is much more common here.

And besides, I'm a worrywart.

It's the same way in Ecuador, where my wife's family lives. They all live in gated communities to have a little safety and security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider