Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Humid weather for a dog walk has me donning a Old Guys Rule T-shirt and a milan for comfort. This not my normal attire, but working. It is times like this that I am reminded that I like winter. I tip my hat to forum folks who live and thrive in these conditions. A vtg. Adam milan was my hat choice this morning.

i-vM6vMNG-M.jpg

i-qd5SJVf-M.jpg

i-npRm8tb-M.jpg

i-99jk3Hw-M.jpg

Be comfortable folks. Best, Eric -

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Humid weather for a dog walk has me donning a Old Guys Rule T-shirt and a milan for comfort. This not my normal attire, but working. It is times like this that I am reminded that I like winter. I tip my hat to forum folks who live and thrive in these conditions. A vtg. Adam milan was my hat choice this morning.

i-vM6vMNG-M.jpg

i-qd5SJVf-M.jpg

i-npRm8tb-M.jpg

i-99jk3Hw-M.jpg

Well, the good thing about summer is seeing all these beautiful Milans, Eric [emoji16]
Your Adam is a stunner!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

The wife is wearing a Cripple Creek and I’m sporting a cheap Jos. A. Bank “straw”.

1cef7ddeefb469e0264f900d5605eabf.jpg
The well hatted couple should stay cool under these straws. Nice.

Still a few drops coming down from the overnight rain. Mallory The Dallas will take a short shopping trip with me this morning.
DSCN3016 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3017 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3006 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Should be somewhat cooler today, that's not to say cool.
7-14-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great Saturday,
Michael
Good to see the Mallory out for a trip this time of year. I do like this one.

i-vM6vMNG-M.jpg

i-qd5SJVf-M.jpg

i-npRm8tb-M.jpg

i-99jk3Hw-M.jpg

One of the most beautiful Milans on the lounge Eric. The color and condition make me smile.

Optimo Panama today.
6457b26e58d02c5d1c1792f66078420a.jpg
2eb1239b6419f01453dc4e36cf388e85.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Perfect lines Max. Love that brim.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

i-vM6vMNG-M.jpg

i-qd5SJVf-M.jpg

i-npRm8tb-M.jpg

i-99jk3Hw-M.jpg

Now that is a hat! Exquisite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members