Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercifully cool this morning, ran out for errands when I could wear a felt. 1950s Knox Premier Strat-clone with a period Lockheed Connie pin. TAR without even planning!

17Jul18 Knox Strat front side 400x.jpg
17Jul18 Knox Strat crown 400x.jpg
17Jul18 Knox Strat side 400x.jpg

What hat am I wearing? Hell, I can't decide anymore! I might just have to stay indoors today.....nah!
Ever since joining the lounge I have gone down the rabbit hole....Straws & Felts all in a row.
Need to stay off the online buying sites for awhile, catch my breath, and just enjoy each day that comes along. :)

View attachment 127052 View attachment 127053 View attachment 127054
Seems like you're already well beyond the point of no return. Not to worry: it's great there:)

I love the detail on the brim of that Hückel. The Luzzaro is a true museum piece. Very nice to see them both.

Very impressive. Do we need to have an intervention? You will have to take a number and wait in line though...

Yesssss! Nice one Bob.

Nice light weave on that brim, I can see through it. Should serve you well today.

What a wonderful hat to spend the morning with. The feather kind of suits it nicely. Kind of looks like a Mallard Duck feather.
Thanks, Mike. Found myself playing with a stack of my hats, just like Wyldkarma did. Fun to do, but it gets those peculiar stares from the wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21