Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

One Too Many
Aero HWM again...
IMG_9794.JPG

dudewuttheheck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How come this one still fits you so well after all the weight drop and size change you’ve experienced over the last year? Isn’t this Caboose one of your oldest ones?
It’s a beauty btw.
Great question. I've wondered the same thing to myself quite often. Part of it is that the size 42 of the Caboose is slimmer and has a smaller waist and bottom opening than the Mulholland model does. When I was heavier, this one didn't really zip up easily... sometimes not at all. So really the answer is that this one didn't fit when I was bigger and it fits now while the Sunset and the Mulhollands fit when I was heavier, but not anymore. The San Mateo was always too long on me and as I shrunk further it became more obvious. Both if my Himels were boxy models so they fit much better when I was wider and one of them was always too big.
Are the Ball and Glove Horsehide? :)

Haha I don't think so. They're both mine from when I was a kid. The ball even has my base on it in Sharpie.

Tom71

One Too Many

Al 916

A-List Customer
Boy, I DO have to work on my facial expression! People always tell me, I look grumpy all the time. Never really listened. Comparing the pictures of @Mrfrown and myself: I know with which one to grab a beer or two, and it ain´t gonna be me...

Really love this iteration of the deck jacket!

I have the same thing Tom, I put it down to a 'heavy moustache'..