Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

JCSD

Practically Family
Johnson Leathers Aviator Cross Zip in full aniline Shinki

F44FC853-6047-4C2B-ADF5-AD0337815F7B.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I've been taking jackets picture/videos all day. This Bill Kelso Duke was hanging there. Took it down and wore it around.

This Duke is made in the infamous Victory Horsehide of a few years back. I bought this jacket here. I wore it to work, just wore it until I retired.

It is Beautiful leather and still smells wonderful. I have never had a leather like this. The Duke in any leather is a nice jacket.

DSC08061.JPG
DSC08062.JPG
DSC08063.JPG
DSC08064.JPG
DSC08065.JPG
DSC08066.JPG
DSC08067.JPG
DSC08068.JPG
DSC08069.JPG
DSC08071.JPG

dudewuttheheck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm pretty annoying coming here after work and my workout to find my thread closed TBH. The mod said let it be over because everyone had their say, but I did not have my say in the conversation that was taking place. Despite the heated words, it was an extremely interesting discussion and I had a lot to say on the subject. In part, I started the thread to show differences in fit, sizing, and pattern in order to be helpful. To have the whole thing closed is demoralizing.

Oh well, I'll bring it up in a thread in a few weeks...

Here's an old pic of me in a Freewheelers jacket. I don't know if I posted it before or not. I'm too annoyed to care.
vG2v2Tc.jpg

my4Y1RK.jpg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm pretty annoying coming here after work and my workout to find my thread closed TBH. The mod said let it be over because everyone had their say, but I did not have my say in the conversation that was taking place. Despite the heated words, it was an extremely interesting discussion and I had a lot to say on the subject.

Oh well, I'll bring it up in a thread in a few weeks...

Here's an old pic of me in a Freewheelers jacket. I don't know if I posted it before or not. I'm too annoyed to care.
vG2v2Tc.jpg

my4Y1RK.jpg
I feel for you dude. Sorry that you thread has been hijackked:). We do sometimes need to voice our opinion on things or it would get rather boring here.

Will Zach

Call Me a Cab