Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

roadking04

Practically Family
I have worn it extensively through the winter, and it's been wet several times.
All your time and dedication to your IR is really paying off. It is really starting to break in nicely. I really love the way the CXL is starting to look. Please keep wearing this and posting pics. Looks like it fits perfectly now.

dublinprem

Familiar Face
Double Helix double rider Unus

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-02 at 18.55.21.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-02 at 18.55.21 (1).jpeg

Riu

Practically Family
This one has developed well. Getting better and better. One of the best 5* in my opinion.

I think they’ve made big progress since I first saw their jackets, I’m very pleased with this one but I’m curious how the horsehide will age, thinking to redo my CR and also a cossack. What’s your favourite from them as you’ve got quite a few?

MrProper

Call Me a Cab
I think they’ve made big progress since I first saw their jackets, I’m very pleased with this one but I’m curious how the horsehide will age, thinking to redo my CR and also a cossack. What’s your favourite from them as you’ve got quite a few?
My favorite is certainly the shearling jackets.
From leather jackets the new HH and my Café Racer from premium goat. With the Café racer, I unfortunately missed to have this waxed, as with yours.
But the new favorite is hopefully soon ready: halfbelt in the 2 mm HH

Reactions: Riu

Riu

Practically Family
My favorite is certainly the shearling jackets.
From leather jackets the new HH and my Café Racer from premium goat. With the Café racer, I unfortunately missed to have this waxed, as with yours.
But the new favorite is hopefully soon ready: halfbelt in the 2 mm HH
I’m scared of that 2mm HH. I’ll keep an eye on the one you’ve got and see how it develops. I’d still like them to have a more uniform leather before I decide.