Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Just out for a walk and found a selfie opprotunity, Indian Ranger still in "real world" development here... :)

IMG_2814.jpg

Coriu

One Too Many
Everyone talks about about Brando in "The Wild One." In 1971, Richard Roundtree in "Shaft" made Brando look like a sissy and was WAY more hip. I believe he and some other stars during that time were every bit as influential in bringing leather into the mainstream of American society.

Back in the 1970's. leather blazers, like these from Sears, were quite popular. They looked great with jeans. Experiment folks...leather blazers, car coats and trench coats. There is more to leather than cr's and dr's.

1649294486132.png

zebedee

One Too Many
The (Mariner) Vicenza's really grown on me - it's 'warmer' like goat, but has a dry hand - it's just begun to show a lighter base colour in areas of wear. If I wore it non-stop (tricky now that summer's coming), I think it would develop some nice gradations in colour. The cordovan always seems to fade in interesting ways.

Bfd70

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Original type III, today.
Everyone talks about about Brando in "The Wild One." In 1971, Richard Roundtree in "Shaft" made Brando look like a sissy and was WAY more hip. I believe he and some other stars during that time were every bit as influential in bringing leather into the mainstream of American society.

Back in the 1970's. leather blazers, like these from Sears, were quite popular. They looked great with jeans. Experiment folks...leather blazers, car coats and trench coats. There is more to leather than cr's and dr's.

View attachment 416504
In theory I love a car coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yitaro