Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

One Too Many
Not a fan of the style but that one looks good, who made it?
It's the Schott x 3-Sixteen collab. Some of the nicest leather ever. I'm guessing Lux, they say Horween CXL, but this is pretty tame and soft and thin top coat. Really nice details on the hardware, liner, etc. but definitely not an A2 military spec type jacket. Just a few wears and I have a lot of brown peeking through. Like all Schotts I sit right in between medium and large. Went medium here and it's a tad small for this style I think. The large would have been a tent. Going to wear through next season and see how it goes, but after seeing that NZ Real McCoy, now that's an A2. Incredible fit. Still need to scratch that itch one day. If I ever see a Canyon Red A2 from Japanese Real McCoy, you might have to strap me down like Ulysses

Canuck Panda

One Too Many
5th (6th?) week of indoor lockdown - at least the jackets are getting some indoor/balcony wear...

Local govt-issue covid tests come in their own lil' biohazard bag (sort of off-putting...).

View attachment 417653
Hang in there!

The way things are done over there is a bit nuts. A friend's GF got stuck in Xi'an during their lock down a while back. It was testing almost every other damn day, and "positives" gets bus off to quarantine, literally. And even grocery shopping wasn't allowed. The intend was to save lives, but at what cost? Mental health matters too. It must be hard to experience this in Shanghai now. It will be over soon. Hang in there.

marker2037

Practically Family
Bravestar jacket and denim and White’s on the ground

D57D266F-709B-48FC-9427-4629CA7098A0.jpeg

6EB0D743-6295-4942-A877-440F16E8F4B4.jpeg

FF6DB66E-5485-46E7-AF11-5CAD52BBC5E6.jpeg

lopo

Familiar Face
Amazing A2. Thats the kind from band of brothers, right? The old real Mccoy?
Amazing A2. Thats the kind from band of brothers, right? The old real Mccoy?

Here's my feeble attempt at an A2

View attachment 417729View attachment 417730

Here's my feeble attempt at an A2

View attachment 417729View attachment 417730
I'm not entirely sure if this is the Bank of Brothers A-2. My Jacket was made by RMC NZ more than 20 years ago.

earl

One of the Regulars
Wearing no jacket today. High of 88 F.:) Leather jacket wearing here is likely over til fall, though may wear some light weight "spring" jackets on occasion over the next month.

JMax

I'll Lock Up
Bad ass indeed. That jacket looks like it was made for dropping a 38 snub nose in the pocket and going out and finding the ba***rd that killed your partner.

I’ll be his Pachanga, without the betrayal at the end.

Entropindigo

New in Town
Wearing no jacket today. High of 88 F.:) Leather jacket wearing here is likely over til fall, though may wear some light weight "spring" jackets on occasion over the next month.
Just get up in the middle of the night and post pics from 2am walks