Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Herc. Sleeves are starting to accordion nicely.
E1BDF5FE-AD46-47B9-AAEC-E32B29BE8538.jpeg

This time of year I get a bit jealous as it’s still in the 90s here this week.
Jackets only “required” in the morning/night here. Typically still hitting the low 60’s-70’s in the afternoon, which is still too warm for me to be comfortable in a jacket. Even the majestic, a 3.5lb jacket, had me sweating by the time I got home from the store yesterday. Need to hit that sweet spot of 30-45 degrees. Still a bit down the road.

IrishStu

Familiar Face
I think I don't understand your question. what do you mean with size down? It's a US 44 regular.
Hi, I'm looking to buy a highwayman and I'm a UK 38. A couple of people have suggested I go with a size 36, as the Highwayman can be a boxy fit. I was wondering if you went one size down from your normal size with the Highwayman. It's a great fit on you.

Looks great as always, Tony. Congratulations! What's the heat retention like on that? Is it a warm spring jacket, or more of a cool fall jacket?
It’s actually surprisingly and somewhat unexpectedly warm. It’s not heavy at all, lined in cotton sateen, and only weighs about 3.5lbs… but it holds warmth quite well. I wore it yesterday in the mid/upper 50’s and honestly it was a bit too warm. Probably ideally suited for a sunny day and 35-50 degrees. To me the color lends itself more to fall but I’ll wear it every single chance I get. It feels like an special occasion when you put it on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albert Mannocchi