Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
That has to be one of the best Fivestars I've seen. Even the sleeves look good, seems to have some curve and taper to them. It fits you really well!
Thanks, Hannes. It fits more loose than both my Schott and LL in both body and sleeves, so I'm considering a good soak for it. The leather is also thick and supple which gives it a great feel when wearing it.

JMax

I'll Lock Up
Bit cooler mornings=couple hours of actually wearing jackets. One of my favorites- Fidelity HH.
36B506FC-0B1C-42B4-8CD8-20091739A94A.jpeg
9FA33B39-C42C-41B4-B07F-544C078C463D.jpeg

Tom71

One Too Many
Have this with me a lot, since the weather turned really autumnal. ShipJohn/Langlitz collab.
This one is HEAVY. If @ton312 ‘s new The Majestic was a PatekPhillipe, this would be a G-Shock (or Rolex SeaDweller, just to not hurt any feelings…).
I love it, and I do hope I will wear it a lot during the colder season, as it does need some layering.

7AD07A65-C3C8-420E-BA05-A550A914A0F8.jpeg

Have this with me a lot, since the weather turned really autumnal. ShipJohn/Langlitz collab.
This one is HEAVY. If @ton312 ‘s new The Majestic was a PatekPhillipe, this would be a G-Shock (or Rolex SeaDweller, just to not hurt any feelings…).
I love it, and I do hope I will wear it a lot during the colder season, as it does need some layering.

View attachment 454329
That suede looks amazing! Looks like it's an inch thick!

Will Zach

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 454329
I do think that the Wills jacket looks better in leather than waxed canvas.
d9cpe12aicl41.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobby pin