Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Vanson for me as well. I forgot how warm these E’s are. Legit winter jacket. I still believe it to be one of the very best crosszips available. For me it’s absolutely the mutts nuts.
FDA22379-8224-41FB-AD97-5CE1E0AAC51E.jpeg
F794BB8F-987F-427C-A82B-1D38F4F76E97.jpeg

Mandarin

Practically Family
I got this 618HH from @Harris HTM, and I must say it totally reconciled me with the Perfecto that I had avoided for decades. Long story short, when I bought my very first jacket in the early 90's, it was a Schott perfecto (probably a 118) and the seller insisted I take it 3 sizes too big. Since it was the trend at the time, nobody noticed the fit was awful, but after a few years, I got sick of it and sold it. It's only recently (and gradually) that I adopted variations of the crosszip with details such as the D pocket that made them desirable. It is the first time that I come back to the archetypal perfecto, with coin pocket, belt and epaulets . What persuaded me was the slim cut of the 618 and the silky horse hide. The measurements seamed ideal, the condition of the jacket was pristine, and when I received it, it fit exactly right. Trim, but with enough room for a light sweater. After a few weeks of getting used to it, I think it's a keeper. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• Schott Perfecto fit-1-3.jpg
    Schott Perfecto fit-1-3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
  • Schott Perfecto fit-1-4.jpg
    Schott Perfecto fit-1-4.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 105

willyto

One Too Many
Vanson for me as well. I forgot how warm these E’s are. Legit winter jacket. I still believe it to be one of the very best crosszips available. For me it’s absolutely the mutts nuts.
View attachment 469625 View attachment 469624
I hope you decide to keep this one!

Those collars really are amazing. I didn't know how much I liked them until I tried it myself.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I got this 618HH from @Harris HTM, and I must say it totally reconciled me with the Perfecto that I had avoided for decades. Long story short, when I bought my very first jacket in the early 90's, it was a Schott perfecto (probably a 118) and the seller insisted I take it 3 sizes too big. Since it was the trend at the time, nobody noticed the fit was awful, but after a few years, I got sick of it and sold it. It's only recently (and gradually) that I adopted variations of the crosszip with details such as the D pocket that made them desirable. It is the first time that I come back to the archetypal perfecto, with coin pocket, belt and epaulets . What persuaded me was the slim cut of the 618 and the silky horse hide. The measurements seamed ideal, the condition of the jacket was pristine, and when I received it, it fit exactly right. Trim, but with enough room for a light sweater. After a few weeks of getting used to it, I think it's a keeper. Here are some pics.
great fitting, what is the secret sauce to make the back panel creases like that...

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I've got to say that it fits you much better than me! And it will only get better with wear. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it for many years!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skylize