Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

raiderrescuer

One of the Regulars
We did Dinner, now it's Morning time...What's for Breakfast:

In my house we had Crepe's...usually a once a month Special. Made with Real Farm Fresh Eggs.

What's on your Menu ???

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Usually every Saturday morning I go down to the Rockland Cafe, a lunch room on Main Street, take a seat at the counter, and the waitress automatically brings me two scrambled eggs, a side of sausage, white toast, and a cuppa tea. And I sit there and read the paper and make small talk with the other regulars.

Too rainy to go downtown today though -- so it was a bowl of Grape Nuts Flakes, a glass of cranberry juice, and tea. Tomorrow, it'll be the usual Sunday breakfast of bacon and eggs and toast and juice and tea. (I'm a creature of well-defined habits!)

S

Samsa

I have frosted shredded wheat virtually every morning.

Exciting, no?

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Everymorning...

Two cups of Instant Coffee and a home baked bran muffin! Lately, I'm enjoying those toaster waffles with bananas, strawberries and syrup. (I save my cereal for mid-nights snacks.). Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Eh, right now coffee. I'm up earlier than usual. I usually have my coffee first thing, and then a few hours later I'll have either an egg white veggie omelet, oatmeal with honey and blueberries or whole grain waffles. Sometimes I'll make pancakes on Sunday.

artdecodame

One of the Regulars
Lots of coffee, and something small like fruit or a pastry. I'm pretty boring when it comes to early morning meals, possibly because I'm just not awake enough to be all that hungry! :confused:

Novella

Practically Family
Toast every morning, no butter, no jam just plain toast. When I live near a Trader Joe's it's always English muffin bread toast (better than regular bread or regular English muffins and just sqeaks by sourdough). Usually accompanied by tea. Sometimes I make orange muffins or have cereal but it's usually toast.

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
For me it's usually just coffee...maybe an english muffin
my favorite breakfast item is either a denver omlete, or belgian waffle with strawberries and whip cream...Mmmmmmmm

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
caviar (the good kind at least) really isn't all that bad...took me a long time to get brave enough to taste it though! I'm the type of person where it's better not telling what something is, if it's weird, cause then just the thought of it makes me lose my appetite! I tried fried octopus last night (fried clamari) was actually really good...had no idea what I was eating till later though!:p

Caledonia

Practically Family
Porridge with fruit, or grapefruit with toast and boiled egg, or fresh fruit and a croissant, or a veggie bacon buttie, or toast with marmite/tartex or similar, a smoothie, or left over pizza, left over curry, left over potato salad, tiramisu, maybe the christmas trifle, and all washed down with a cup of hot water and lemon to start, followed by two cups of tea, maybe some fruit juice, and about 10 different supplements. But never a fry up - make's me feel queasy. That's all folks! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana