Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

robrinay

One Too Many
Sourdough toast with soft cheese (vache qui ri) and salami with Fennel then toast with orange marmalade and a white coffee Columbian and a pure orange juice.

Today was a grocery store bagel filled with leftover ground beef taco filling from dinner last night and two cups of black coffee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saltines with peanut butter followed by a chocolate chip cookie chaser.
I think I might be tempted to just put the peanut butter straight on the chocolate chip cookies. Maybe make a sandwich with 'em. Now you got me thinkin' bout second breakfast......

I think I might be tempted to just put the peanut butter straight on the chocolate chip cookies. Maybe make a sandwich with 'em. Now you got me thinkin' bout second breakfast......

Now that is a smart idea I missed. Two chocolate chip cookies left will now become the bread pieces of my peanut butter sandwich for lunch. Something to look forward to now, only a couple of hours away.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Two cups of black coffee to start, then sausage, cheese grits, hash browns with gravy, and a huge glass of iced tea (sweeeeet, of course, because I'm in the South and that's how we roll) to wash all that down.

no biscuits?;)

Starbucks Café Verona. Not a bad blend.

Just finished a late breakfast of a sliced hard-boiled egg sandwich on a buttered roll with salt and pepper - simple, classic and darn good. Followed by a yogurt chaser because my girlfriend says I don't get enough calcium in my diet.

Last edited:

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Tried a 'new' recipe from 1796 for pancakes made with milk, eggs, flour, and corn meal called Indian Slapjacks. They were pretty good if you like cornbread which I do. So I had 2 pancakes 2 strips of bacon and a glass of orange juice.

The pancake recipe video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points