Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where Does a Gentleman find Grecian Slippers in L.A.?

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
So, after so many years, my grecian slippers have finally died on me. The uppers are irreparably damaged.

To my chagrin I went down to Hollywood searching for the shop where I used to get all of my slippers only to find that it was gone (I'd not been in the neighborhood to remember for some time) and now, I have no way to find a decent pair of my favorite slippers anymore that does not involve me having to send away to the UK and pay all of that not so lovely shipping and handling along with the tedious waiting and lack of tactile assurance of my satisfaction with the product.

In short. I need to know where I can pick up grecian slippers in Los Angeles if at all possible, and preferably not at a price that will break the bank. So, any ideas folks?

Oh, I am looking either for tan, cordovan, ox-blood finish, or green (or failing any of these, I would also be open to a dark red pair). Any-how, please do tell me where I can locate some of these wonderful slippers. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko