Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy 1940s style pleated trousers?

Jade88

New in Town
I've really fallen hard for the 1940s menswear look, and I'm in need of some trousers. I know I can do the vintage shop and go the eBay/Etsy route, which I am doing, but do any companies out there do quality replica style trousers?

I'm not looking for anything too wide leg, or too dapper day at Disneyland haha, I want casual looks that wouldn't look to out of place on a film noir character.

Attachments

• 870e65578b1825c008a279db1f96cfbe.jpg
    870e65578b1825c008a279db1f96cfbe.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 42

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've really fallen hard for the 1940s menswear look, and I'm in need of some trousers. I know I can do the vintage shop and go the eBay/Etsy route, which I am doing, but do any companies out there do quality replica style trousers?

I'm not looking for anything too wide leg, or too dapper day at Disneyland haha, I want casual looks that wouldn't look to out of place on a film noir character.
Wide leg high waist pants are making a come back. I just bought a pair of single pleated wide leg high rie from Zara. If you do not like fast fashion brand, SJC is quite popular on this forum.
https://www.cathcartheritage.com/products/cobalt-pleated-wide-leg-trousers
Dry Bones and Adjustable Costume from Japan also make them.
For highwaist pants, Polo Ralph Lauren or RRL are usually not as wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner