Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find an m-42 Talon zipper?

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

I am in need of a m-42 Talon zipper for an original 40's first pattern US navy zip deck jacket!
The male side of the zipper is in perfect condition! I just need to replace the box and slide side.
Where to find this in navy color?
I now of MASH Japan that has one but I thought I 'd ask you gentlemen first.

Cheers Joakim

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
Hi,

Ordered a nos Talon m-42 navy coloured zipper fr.o.m. MASH JAPAN! Lucky me they had one left! Will post pictures when replaced. It is in an amazing condition for the rare first pattern zip deck jacket!

Cheers Joakim

Did you ever get it replaced, Joakim @wild_balls? Look forward to seeing it and the jacket! I bet it's awesome.

I purchased the NOS black tape (dyed) Talon M-42 from MASH a few days ago. I want to replace the repro Talon M-42 on my Pike Bros on my US Navy zip deck jacket.

- Ian

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi,

I received the zipper, Perfect! Now I Will send the jacket to people who knows how to work with a rare jacket like this!!! Will post pictures as soon it’s finished! Hope it works out fine With your zipper Ian.

Cheers Joakim

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
Hi,

I received the zipper, Perfect! Now I Will send the jacket to people who knows how to work with a rare jacket like this!!! Will post pictures as soon it’s finished! Hope it works out fine With your zipper Ian.

Cheers Joakim

Thanks, and good luck with your jacket and "new" zipper! Look forward to seeing it!

- Ian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot