Where to find / purchase At Last & co in the UK / Europe?

Discussion in 'General Attire & Accoutrements' started by Alec Leamas, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Alec Leamas

Alec Leamas New in Town

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere already - if so then please do say and provide me with a link to the relevant post (I've searched to no avail!)

I have been searching for At Last & co / Timeworn Clothing / Butcher Products for a while now, and beyond some not-so-good looking ebay finds, I can't find any way of purchasing their stuff in the UK or for shipping to the UK... does anyone have any ideas?

I have found evidence that there are "only two stores outside of Japan" that sell their wares, but the one seller mentioned in the UK (The Vintage Showroom) don't seem to stock them anymore or at least don't seem to have any stock at the moment.

Thank you in advance! :)

2. timmbo

timmbo New in Town

Only just seen this thread. Vintage Showroom has closed its retail store, VMC in Switzerland is the only European stockist.

Best bet to find stuff for sale is Yahoo JP auctions, Instagram, and I believe there may be some select items available for purchase from https://www.timeworn-clothing.com/ in the near future.

3. Alec Leamas

Alec Leamas New in Town

Thanks timmbo!

It turned out I got in touch with Vintage Showroom, who still have some stock and were very helpful - picked up a nice pair of lot 203 jeans and a beautiful chambray shirt.

I did not know about the website possibly selling stuff in future so I will keep a keen eye on that!!