Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to mail order Redwing boots.

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
Hi All,
Can anyone suggest a reputable mail order site where I can order some Redwing boots? Ive tried the Melbourne Australia outlet but the fella there aint the helping type plus the dont have the style I am after. Any suggestions appreciated.

Flashy

W4ASZ

Practically Family
Hi All,
Can anyone suggest a reputable mail order site where I can order some Redwing boots? Ive tried the Melbourne Australia outlet but the fella there aint the helping type plus the dont have the style I am after. Any suggestions appreciated.

Flashy

I would wager that Red Wing Australia has other dealers who will prove more cooperative, or order direct :

http://www.redwingshoes.com.au/

Many nice shoes and boots. Good luck !

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I believe the guy that runs the Redwing Australia website also runs the Melbourne outlet. Welcome to the joys of shopping in a small, captive market.

Who knew ? That would render my suggestion null and void. :eeek:

But shouldn't people with a nice web site expect and welcome your interest ? Maybe Red Wing Japan, then ?

(I must endorse the Red Wing 2126 ranch boots while on the subject.)

Again, good luck. Their shoes and boots are worth pursuing.

pjstrass

One of the Regulars
Redwing policy is to NOT allow orders over the web . They want you to be fitted at a store. However, I think that if you keep searching you MAY find an internet store that might sell to you..most will not .

W4ASZ

Practically Family
Redwing policy is to NOT allow orders over the web . They want you to be fitted at a store. However, I think that if you keep searching you MAY find an internet store that might sell to you..most will not .

Red Wing Australia has prices quoted for various items of footwear and Buy Now buttons on the site. So I assume this is not the RW Australia policy, but I believe you are correct for the U.S.

Last edited:

AngryNJ

Familiar Face
There you go ! Can you imagine telling the fellow at Kalgoorlie that he has to come to the store ? Wrong, very wrong !

I bought a pair of iron rangers from piperlime.com which is owned by the gap. They have free returns and often have coupon codes for a good percentage off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko