Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whiskey Kevin McAndrew 7 1/4

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
This is a beautiful whiskey colored Kevin McAndrew hat, mint. I've had this for a little while now, but I haven't worn it as much as I've been displaying it on my shelf. So, that said, it should go to a home where it will be worn and appreciated. Or, if you want to display it you can do that, too.

The felt is incredibly soft; possibly the softest felt in my collection. I'm always hesitant to list my hats, because I think every one is unique. But this one especially, because of the felt quality and the chunky Cavanagh edge. :thumb:

Asking -- $125.00 -- shipped conus. Original box is available, shipping extra. PM if interested.

Here are the specs:

Color - Whiskey Brown
Size - 7 1/4 (fits like a LO)
Crown - 5 1/2" open crown
Brim - 2" w/ Cavanagh Edge
Ribbon - 2" black

897A82AD.jpg

21468BF3-1.jpg

3A9A3F53-1.jpg

5D406941.jpg

879AAA2B.jpg

63518B6F-1.jpg

Last edited:

ideaguy

One Too Many
very nice hat- someone got a real winner...I let a Kevin M. go a while ago, and still regret it; don't know where they're
getting their felts, but I agree with Alive- one of the best made-super soft, dense, and lightweight all at once. Would
pay decent $$ for a 7 1/2...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112