Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White Collar signed fedora up for auction!

vinnypolston

New in Town
Hey everyone,

I just saw this and wanted to share it! You may or may not be a fan of the show White Collar ( and that's ok! ). I watch every episode and even though this isn't one of the newer Optimo hats made for White Collar it is still a pretty cool find!

It's a Tomaz & Williamson fedora wore in the earlier seasons of White Collar signed by Matt Bomer, who plays the main character Neal Caffrey.

The Stingy by Tomaz & Williamson runs $200 at the J.J. Hat Center. Right now the signed fedora is running $710 with about 4 and half days left in the auction. Here is a link to the auction ( I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting links to eBay. I am not associated with this auction in any way, just found it interesting. :) )

matt-bomer-white-collar-hat-2.jpg
matt-bomer-white-collar-hat-3.jpg

matt-bomer-white-collar-hat-4.jpg
matt-bomer-white-collar-hat-5.jpg

matt-bomer-white-collar-hat-1.jpg

HatsEnough

Banned
Yes you are breaking niceities by posting a live auction. But in this case I doubt many would be interesting in this hat... so I am not as upset as I'd usually be on posting live auctions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana