Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's farmer-rancher boots 11.5C

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice pair of used-condition White's Farmer-Rancher boots. Nearly identical to the Packer boots, but with slightly lower arch support in them. 11.5 Length and "C" width so slightly narrow. Lots of life left in these, may need some new soles & heel pads in the near future, these run the Mini-Vibram soles. Clean and well oiled, I have put several applications of boot oil, and Pecards on these. Will come with a set of black nylon laces that are heavy duty as well. 8" height.

Asking $120 Shipped in CONUS - Pay Pal only will be on ebay too but better deal here with free shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153922728786

The full disclosure is I picked up a few pair of similar boots (used) just to try out different sizing ahead of doing the Fit boot process. These were slightly too narrow in the Toe-Box region of the boots. I have a brand-new pair on order and used this information to help with getting the correct fit the first go around.

IMG_7109.JPG
IMG_7110.JPG
IMG_7115.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG IMG_7113.JPG IMG_7111.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points