Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

White's Navy-blue Smoke Jumper 8" Boots - 12D

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Selling via ebay as a no-reserve auction:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153561603343

From the ad:
Awesome pair of custom White's Smoke Jumpers in a No-Reserve Auction! The Navy chrome excel leather from Horween is just starting to break in. Couple very light rubs at the rear lower section of the boots from normal wearing. No other obvious wear. Smoke and pet free home - no odors.

These are not the NFPA-Certified Smoke-Jumpers, so they do not come with that certification. These have the following features:
  • Model: 350 - HV
  • Leather: Navy Blue Chrome Excel
  • New Navy kittles included
  • Nickle Hardware
  • Honey Vibram Lugged sole
Boots are a men's 12D and run true to size, please ask any questions you might have!
No International shipping - however I will ship to AK, HI, Canada for the surcharge stated.
Pay Pal only, Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!

*A very unique place to find Navy blue Horween leather!* :)

DSC_0557.JPG
DSC_0559.JPG
DSC_0563.JPG
DSC_0560.JPG DSC_0562.JPG DSC_0561.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks -- kind of hard to let these go, but need to par down a bit...

On Edit, here are my actual feet dimensions, I went and got them measured at a local suit shop at the request of an ebay bidder. Note these are not boots I ordered as fitted boots:
Right Foot: Length - 11.5, Width - B, Arc - 12.5
Left Foot: Length - 12, Width - B, Arc - 12.5

Now please not I can not get my foot into any shoe under a C width. If it did it would never come out. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB