Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whites Semi Dress Boots 9.5 D cognac water buffalo

1911 Man

A-List Customer
So I just took possesion of my new Whites semi dress less than two weeks ago. The quality is not in question, these are no doubt very well made boots. The problem is, I had never seen them in person, only pictures. When I received them, I wasn't sure I really liked them. Because they are custom, ordered through Bakers, I couldn't return them, so I decided to wear them a few times to see if they grew on me. They didn't, they're just not my style, too rounded through the toe area. I have literally only worn them a handful of times, and they are in very good shape.
Details:
Size 9.5 D
Cognac water buffalo with cream colored leather lining.
90' heel, close trim, single midsole, double leather sole, antique eyes and hooks, cap toe.
These were about $475 new. I will offer them at $385, which includes shipping inside CONUS.
PM with questions.
101_7035.jpg

101_7034.jpg

101_7032.jpg

101_7038.jpg

101_7031.jpg

101_7036.jpg

101_7030.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'll raise you a *bump* too, just because those are gorgeous boots! "IF" I didn't already have my RedWings (and I know they are not in the same league as these beauties), then I'd seriously consider them, as they are, as my American cousins would quip, "Awesome" (and on this occasion, justify the use of that term!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff