Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who else lines their fedoras...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4and1

One of the Regulars
...with foil so the aliens can't read their thoughts. All of mine are lined and I think it is why I never get the "Indy" comments.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Your post seems a bit trollish, but what the heck, I'll reply. I don't line mine with foil but I wondered if you had thought about lining yours with lead? Or maybe uranium 238? At some point it would stop the comments altogether. lol

jaymag_87

New in Town
You see, I'm too smart for them...

4and1 said:
...with foil so the aliens can't read their thoughts. All of mine are lined and I think it is why I never get the "Indy" comments.

I put the Aluminum foil between the felt and the satin liner so if "they" inspect my hat..."they" won't see the foil and then my safeguard will be safe...

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Who wants to know?

jaymag_87 said:
I put the Aluminum foil between the felt and the satin liner so if "they" inspect my hat..."they" won't see the foil and then my safeguard will be safe...

To be honest, for the benefit of the other Loungers, I do the same thing as Jay, because you can't be too careful.

But my question is ... why ask?

How do we know you aren't one of "them," out to get our secrets?

Hmm?;)

Shh! Tell no one!:eusa_doh:

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
Lining is completely useless unless you make a paper clip chain long enough to touch the floor. Otherwise, your hat won't be properly grounded and your thoughts will be transparent to all of us. I mean them.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
say it ain't so bobuck

Chuck,

I am shocked ... SHOCKED, I say ... to find out that you are one of "them."

By the way, what gauge of paper clips should I use for my grounding chain, anyway.lol

Sam, I am

NeilA

Familiar Face
I wouldn't think it matters as long as they are metal not those cheap plastic ones. (obviously) Perhaps I should conduct tests, but in the meantime They might read my thoughts and all my work will be ruined... They will surely divise countermeasures...

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Who are these people that you talk of??
1zmlfm9.jpg

Corky

Practically Family
This should be in "The Dumbest Comment I Ever Heard thread"...

This entire discussion should be in "The Dumbest Comment I Ever Heard thread".

dnjan

One Too Many
Chuck Bobuck said:
Lining is completely useless unless you make a paper clip chain long enough to touch the floor. Otherwise, your hat won't be properly grounded and your thoughts will be transparent to all of us. I mean them.
But isn't the paperclip chain a dead give-away that your hat is lined? Then they would know that your brain has to be mined by an alternate procedure.

NeilA

Familiar Face
dnjan said:
But isn't the paperclip chain a dead give-away that your hat is lined? Then they would know that your brain has to be mined by an alternate procedure.

Your greater logic has rendered my work useless...:rage: :eusa_doh: :p

Duper

Practically Family
No need for a liner,,my "chrome dome" reflects their rays of inquiry and suggestion. See prior "Facepalm" for further explanation or example.

Atterbury Dodd

One Too Many
Sam Craig said:
Corky,

You didn't line your fedora soon enough.

THEY got to you, didn't they?:eusa_doh:

RIP Corky. We must be very careful. Loose lips sink ships. Loose thoughts unprotected by an outer covering lead to missing and edited thoughts... I wish this had come up sooner. The Lounge has already been invaded by hundreds of them.:eek::eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana