Who here is a millionaire?

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by lawson_jeremy, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Ah, A lira millionaire. :p

2. nice hat dude!

nice hat dude! One Too Many

I looked up millionaire in the dictionary it said .....someone else not you(haha)

3. :p

[​IMG]

4. countryclubjoe

countryclubjoe Banned

I am like Arthur Bach in that Mr.Bach ones claimed that he wished he had a dime for every dime he has... Go figure.

Its not what your worth, its what you could borrow. " Walt Disney said I owe $7 Billion out so I must have lots of money.

AS for me Countryclubjoe, "I'm so broke I can't PAY ATTENTION.

Best regards
    CCJ

5. Asienizen

Asienizen One of the Regulars

To be honest, I am a multi-millionaire. But that isn't hard in Vietnamese currency.

6. lol lol lol

7. loosebolts

loosebolts Familiar Face

not one, hope to be but i woulds still have a rusty pick up, a floppy eared dog and a small cottage not matter the dollar amount.
    the two millionaires i know are not gaudy but more like mellow people that lack any sense of panic or emergency. i think they like the security. the other one i know you would hand him 5 bucks if you saw him. may be that how he got there.

8. They say that money talks but all it ever says to me is "goodbye." :p

9. DesertDan

DesertDan One Too Many

:rofl:

10. And see you next payday? :p

11. Ah, but the reunion is painfully brief. :p

12. Mr Lilleythorpe

Mr Lilleythorpe New in Town

One thing that I always consider when thinking of becoming a millionaire is begging letters, but on reflection I think I'd continue to send them :D

13. countryclubjoe

countryclubjoe Banned

Hi Folks

A little tale of a Millionaire from my neiborhood. When I was a young lad raised in a lower middle class working neiborhood, Circa date 1964, there was an older fellow ( my granddads age) that everday would get in his old beat up station wagon and go around the town picking thru thrash and newspapers bottles etc, The ultimate junk man.. Turns out when this fellow passed, he willed over $1.2 million to the church and owned most of the ground that myself and all my friends played on everyday. It was also rumored that he had over $200k in cash scattered thruout his unkeeped, falling down house. Moral of the story, one never knows what another is worth. However I believe money was created to use for the finer things in life and should be enjoyed to a certain degree. One should not inspire to be the Richest person in the graveyard.
    A good read is " The Millionaire Next Door"
    Best regards
    CCJ

14. Like a Millionaire once told me. Money isn't everything but it sure helps a Hell of a lot. :p

Didn't Jackie Gleason also say: "I have been rich and I have been poor. Rich is definitely better. ":p

15. But you keep the eatery open that way. :p

16. countryclubjoe

countryclubjoe Banned

Hi
    I think Jackie Gleason said, A man should have two fortunes, One to spend on woman and booze and one to spend foolishly. LOL

Best regards
    CCJ

17. Works for me. :p

18. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

But never on days that end in "y."

19. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

I have only one of those fortunes but someday hope to have the other as well!
    :D

20. countryclubjoe

countryclubjoe Banned

My Dad use to say, " Money Is The Root of All Evil, so give me all that EVIL"

This is a little off topic, but Jackie Gleason in my opinion was a great actor/perfomer. I have fond memories of watching Joe The Bartender, and the Honeymooners with my Dad, and who could forget him as Minnesota Fats in The Hustler with Paul Newman.

Thanks folks for letting me share.

Best regards
    CCJ