Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who takes your pictures?

funneman

Practically Family
I've been enjoying everyone's pictures here in the "Hats" section and the "General Attire" section for quite some time.

Everyone always looks great.

I don't post as much as I would like to, because I don't have a
camera of my own and it's so darn hard to get my fourteen year old
daughter to:

A-take my picture
B-download them and email them to me.

The self-portraits are pretty obvious, what with the camera there in
the middle of the picture, but I've been wondering, "Who takes all of these
other great looking pictures?"

I thought it might be fun to give photo credits and let us all know who
does your camera work and maybe some of you could turn
the camera on your photographer.

deanzat

One of the Regulars
Usually, it's my evil twin:
108373783.jpg

Occasionally, my wife helps me out:
109591660.jpg

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Most of mine (all the ones with a picture of some guy in uniform on the wall behind me) are taken with a digital camera sitting on a shelf using the timer function.

Cheers,
Tom

FurFeltFedora

A-List Customer
I guess I'm a bit luckier than most, I've got a small photo studio in my house for taking the pics and a couple of cameras with remote triggers for the self portraits. Still, it might help to have my girlfriend start taking the pics of me - at least she can tell me to stop looking so pompous :p

deanzat

One of the Regulars
daizawaguy said:
Now that is a very serious camera you have in your hands, Sir. Are you a professional?

Nope. Just a gear-loving amateur. Makes my hat addiction seem downright economical. Z

Pduck

One of the Regulars
Seeing as you're in south Florida, I'd be happy to take your photos, especially between Dec and May. You'd have to spring for air fare, and put me up for a while, but you'd be getting high quality photos.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My patient husband takes all of mine. And I mean patient as I request that he take several or more shots every time, to get the one good pic I post here. I'm pretty particular about how I look in the photos as I'm not so young nor am I blessed with being beautifully photogenic at all... That said, my husband is very good at capturing me well. Mainly because he's had LOTS of practice since I joined FL in March as my photog, and I've likewise had LOTS of practice being his model. Same goes for our daughter, I take the best pics of her.

Geronimo

One of the Regulars
iPhone camera or webcam. Sometimes use a mirror to see the screen while snapping the picture, so that the phone doesn't take up 1/3 or more of the shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points