Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who wants to sell Bills Khakis pants Model: M1 - Size: 38/31

Windward

Practically Family
Hi,

since Bills Khakis becomes very rare items want to know, if anybody like
to sell new or used pants in very good condition....?

I am still looking for Bills Khakis like:
Original Twill 8.7oz.
Model: M1 (plain front)
Size: 38" waist / 31" minimum inseam lenght
Color: British Khaki

or

I am still looking for Bills Khakis like:
Bullard Field Pants - 10.2 oz
Model: M1 (plain front)
Size: 38" waist / 31" minimum inseam lenght
Color: British Khaki or Khaki

BTW: If interested, have to trade or to exchange used Bills Khaki in perfect condition:
Model: M2 - (plain front)
Color: Khaki
Size: 38" hemmed blind stitch to 31" lenght inseam
Fabric: 10.2oz Bullard Field

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just bought a pair of what I think are Bill's Khakis on Boscov's.com for about $35.00. The reason I say "I think" is because the webpage reads "Bills Standard Issue Standard Fit pants." I'm waiting for delivery and will let you know more when I get them. Sizes go up to 40".

Windward

Practically Family
I just bought a pair of what I think are Bill's Khakis on Boscov's.com for about $35.00. The reason I say "I think" is because the webpage reads "Bills Standard Issue Standard Fit pants." I'm waiting for delivery and will let you know more when I get them. Sizes go up to 40".

Thanks tropicalbob for the information --- looks like these pants have only 6 belt loops instead of 8 ... ?
Only Bills vintage twill have "striped lining inside at the waist" ... not original twill!
Let me know what you think about quality and fit and if you think these are real originals!

tropicalbob

Thanks tropicalbob for the information --- looks like these pants have only 6 belt loops instead of 8 ... ?
Only Bills vintage twill have "striped lining inside at the waist" ... not original twill!
Let me know what you think about quality and fit and if you think these are real originals!
They just arrived this morning, and they're the M1's or "original fit:" higher rise, roomier, striped lining, "British Khaki" color, etc! This may be what you're looking for. I ordered them an inch or so longer than usual as I intend to cuff them. These are exactly what I wanted, and at $35.00 quite a deal. All the best. Oh, and they have the 8 loops.

tropicalbob

N.B. I ordered one size up in the waist because another pair I received in the tropical weight from an ebay seller are a tiny bit snug in the waist, which could be due to the fact that I've been on vacation for the last few months. These are perfect, though, and I'm seriously considering getting another pair. They're as close to the ones my dad wore after WWII as I've ever seen.

Windward

Practically Family
N.B. I ordered one size up in the waist because another pair I received in the tropical weight from an ebay seller are a tiny bit snug in the waist, which could be due to the fact that I've been on vacation for the last few months. These are perfect, though, and I'm seriously considering getting another pair. They're as close to the ones my dad wore after WWII as I've ever seen.

Thanks - I am tempting to order one... sounds good to me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ