Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whose label is this?

Who made this jacket?

• sears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hercules

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

pilot error

One of the Regulars
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 469

pilot error

One of the Regulars
having trouble posting today. Not my pics. Who made this jacket? Thanks guys..........

pilot error

One of the Regulars
Thanks Terry, I know Hercules is SR, I'm just not used to this form of posting. I usually use my phone. I don't see the link!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
This label is missing so much that could potentially be identifiable that absent a photo of an identical completely intact label, I think the best you'll get are guesses. That said, if Terry couldn't recognize/ID it, that's one mysterious label!!! :eek::eek::eek:

My guess is from the cross hatched border of this label, it looks like it COULD be an Irvin Foster Sportswear. That was my first impression at least. Very Very Far from close to definitive because this simple border design is hardly unique but it's what came to mind when I first saw it. That yoke design doesn't scream Irvin Foster to me though......could be a California made jacket. I assume the zipper is on the right side??? A left side zipper would obviously indicate a UK/Euro/Canadian maker which I doubt is the case here.

The mystery may not be easily solved........

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Here is the link. I looked through the labels and did not find one like what is shown on this jacket.

Looks like the remains of a Crest on the lower right. Rich Sher used a crest in their label. They had several different labels through the years, but don't have one like this.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kxTS4mx4cRZsepAZA

I do like labels!

Claybertrand

One Too Many
Here is the link. I looked through the labels and did not find one like what is shown on this jacket.

Looks like the remains of a Crest on the lower right. Rich Sher used a crest in their label. They had several different labels through the years, but don't have one like this.

I do like labels!

I didn't ever see that Label page posted before--Great collection man and a very useful resource. It's now in my trusty Jacket Identification Tool Box :cool:

CBM

New in Town

I do like labels!

Yes, it looks like it's a Rich Sher label:

il_794xN.1831800326_f7tx.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ