Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why!!!! Hipsters!!! Why!!!!!

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
I saw a guy at the library yesterday. He had gray hair and was there with his kids but still dressed as a hipster. He had one of those cloth, stingy, trilby type hats and was wearing it backward. I had nothing to photograph him with or there would be a picture to accompany this story. How can an adult person look at a hat and not know which side is the front?

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
I saw a guy at the library yesterday. He had gray hair and was there with his kids but still dressed as a hipster. He had one of those cloth, stingy, trilby type hats and was wearing it backward. I had nothing to photograph him with or there would be a picture to accompany this story. How can an adult person look at a hat and not know which side is the front?

In truth, they may not care which side is the front.

In truth, they may not care which side is the front.

They could be ocularly challenged too. :p
ffff.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They could be ocularly challenged too. :p
ffff.jpg

Ummmmm, James doesn't that picture belong in the "What I drank last night" thread?

The Gray Owl coffee house in Norman Oklahoma is SOOOOOOO hip, that I can't go in again. The Software guy I used to work with, from Pakistan and Chicago, really wasn't quite cool enough to be in there. Next time I go, I'm wearing either full cowboy, or hunting camouflage.

Later Y'all

Later

Burma Schave

One of the Regulars
DamianM has created and contributed his fair share of helpful, informative threads and posts. It's (genuinely) ironic that this, Damian's most trivial thread, has by far been his most popular in the number of replies.

Last edited:
Ummmmm, James doesn't that picture belong in the "What I drank last night" thread?

The Gray Owl coffee house in Norman Oklahoma is SOOOOOOO hip, that I can't go in again. The Software guy I used to work with, from Pakistan and Chicago, really wasn't quite cool enough to be in there. Next time I go, I'm wearing either full cowboy, or hunting camouflage.

Later Y'all

Later

:rofl: I would love to see that reaction. :p

totallyfrozen

One of the Regulars
...But what I'm getting at is that your competition will appreciate the piece they find as much as you will.
It will be back at home so to speak. And not Ironically worn. That then becomes the true death of the piece.

So some people are allowed to own a piece of clothing and others are not?

Do hear how awful that sounds?

Whatever happened to "live and let live"?
SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko