Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

William Lennon "Steampunk" 78TC Work Boots - £150 OBO

Feliksas

One of the Regulars
'afternoon All,

The spring cleaning continues! This time, a pair of William Lennon custom "steampunk" 78 TC work boots, with a fresh resole. These boots are used and have been mended: in particular, you can see where the heel was mended with metal rivets, and the leather on the right toe has a cut across it (but the leather and toecap is not pierced; an industrial was swung open "into" my boot). However, the sole is new--and you know how long it takes to get a pair of boots from William Lennon, so perhaps now is the time!

Reason for sale: I realized that I'm actually a UK 10 not a 9, after I had already sent these off to be resoled and mended.

And they're not intentionally steampunk...I was looking for a way to be able to lace the boots tighter, so I asked WL to add eyelets farther apart, and lo, this is what they came up with.

Specs:
UK Size 9
Horse Hide
Antique brass detailing
Tan stitching
Vibram Sole
Rivets in sole
Leather midsole
Blake Stitching (sewn, not glued, to the midsole, but "inside" the boot instead of Goodyear stitching).

Price:
£150 or best offer.
£20 shipping worldwide, from continental Europe in a cardboard box, and the original William Lennon insert (if I can find it!)

IMG_3805.jpg
IMG_3806.jpg
IMG_3807.jpg
IMG_3808.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner