Wonderland City

Discussion in 'The Golden Era' started by JJ Katz, Jul 8, 2021.

1. JJ Katz

JJ Katz New in Town

We have recently started a website dedicated to contemporary places and events that have a strong "Golden Era" vibe: Wonderland City.

I'm not 100% sure where I should mention it, but this seemed like the right sub-forum to me.

Do have a look and, if you like what you see, you might want to subscribe to email updates (when we publish a new article). We will NEVER give that email to anyone else; we promise.

2. Tiki Tom

Tiki Tom Call Me a Cab

Nice site, featuring some locations frozen in the era. I always enjoy seeing people enjoying themselves, dressed in period clothing. Well done! Perhaps worth mentioning that the site appears to be very UK focused.

JJ Katz likes this.
  3. JJ Katz

JJ Katz New in Town

Good point, Tiki Tom. At the outset, we are looking at London-based events and places but, as we expand we do intend to cover other locations. As a clever fellow enthusiast put it, ideally it should become "Lonely Planet* for vintage people".

(*) for those not familiari with it, Lonely Planet is a very popular series of travel books with an emphasis on local advice

4. julianclar

julianclar New in Town

I've never seen anything like this before.

5. JJ Katz

JJ Katz New in Town

Hope you are enjoying it.
    More profiles and stories coming soon.

6. JJ Katz

JJ Katz New in Town